POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Richmond, Metaphaze : Re: Richmond, Metaphaze Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Richmond, Metaphaze
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 5 Feb 1999 08:14:40
Message: <36BAEEBD.6745445B@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Robert J Becraft wrote:

> O.K.  Here they are for comments, bashing and in general any
> suggestions.
>
> The city of Richmond, Metaphaze (see:
> http://user.aol.com/castlewrks/metaphaze/cities/cityrich.htm).
>
> My newest addition to the world of Metaphaze.  The orange glow and deep
> shadows is intended to represent early morning over the city.
>
> Regards,
> Robert J Becraft
> aka cas### [at] aolcom

I really like your work in general but choosing a morning scene is fine
trick. It's amazing how realistic a city can look a number of
architectural objects.

I wished I had had a tool like Povray back in the times when I created
my AD&D worlds. Now I have really no time for this kind of fun.

One comment I have. The fog looks odd in a way. Can put my finger on it
put it looks too bright. I will keeps my eyes open the next time I see
one on my morning rides to work. :-)

Keep on working!

Marc
--