POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Life In The Toybox 1 (JPG ~70k) : Life In The Toybox 1 (JPG ~70k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Life In The Toybox 1 (JPG ~70k)
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 6 Feb 1999 02:53:57
Message: <36BAAF31.A9CA9A2A@melbpc.org.au>
After 12 months of part time playing with POV, I have finally worked up
the courage to post my first proper image.
A model of a home made wooden train, (a friend made it in his workshop
for my young son).
The train is supposedly in a wooden toybox with a small penlite torch as
the only light source.  I added the red light from the rail crossing to
add a second light source on advice from my older son, he has been using
POV longer than I. His works at:-
Peter McMurray      http://www.alphalink.com.au/~makka/

I'm only using the basic primitives, but it is a start.

Modelled in Moray, rendered in POV-Ray

[Image]

--
  ,-._|\   Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB) Download 'c:\dos\nsmailc2.jpeg.jpg' (60 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\dos\nsmailc2.jpeg.jpg'
c:\dos\nsmailc2.jpeg.jpg