POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : url to homewardbound2.jpg : Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 4 Feb 1999 21:39:03
Message: <36BA59E3.8632987B@metrolink.com>
Jason Scheuerman wrote:

> Excellent scene.
> How did you do the skull? And can I get a copy?  I'm working on a scene
> that is going to need one :-)

www.3dcafe.com, look for free models, under anatomy, helskull.zip - it's
a Wavefront OBJ file so you'll need a conversion utility - I used Thomas
Baier's 3dwin program, which you can get on his homepage -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/thbaier/tools.htm

great program, can't endorse it enough.  It converts to POV & Moray
directly, as well as several other formats.

<sigh> :) everyone likes the item i had no input on <g>