POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireworks, final. (101k+ JPG) : Fireworks, final. (101k+ JPG) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Fireworks, final. (101k+ JPG)
From: Spider
Date: 4 Feb 1999 18:36:47
Message: <36BA2DB4.A4C6C087@bahnhof.se>
Hello pplz.
For all those of you who have given me tips/feedback, thankyou.
Here goes a final(almost) preview o the fireworks.

The .inc file is ready, and will be uploaded in .text.scene-files. after
this post is finished.
As for the image, it has some 20k objects in it. Tree from wintrees,
recursion level 7.

HF is rather big, made in PSP.
fog, and some explosions.
I'm not alltogether happy with the red explosion to the right, it melted
too much with the beams I put there, perhaps should have made those in
another colour... :-(

Well, here goes.

//Spider

Post a reply to this message