POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The following evening... : Re: The following evening... Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The following evening...
From: Bryan M  Smith
Date: 4 Feb 1999 14:56:44
Message: <36B9FB64.2E9C1974@teleport.com>
The sunset looks like this in Cincinnati Ohio, USA.  Except that the red
should go all they way up to the big cloud in the upper left corner of
the picture.  I also see red horizons like this in Portland OR. USA.

--
Bryan M. Smith
bms### [at] teleportcom

|For a good prime, call: 391581 * 2^216193 -1               |
|The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash,  |
|it displays a dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.    |