POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : url to homewardbound2.jpg : Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg
From: Josh English
Date: 4 Feb 1999 10:58:34
Message: <36B9C423.38275778@spiritone.com>
Scott, all I can say is "wow" you've done it. Even I, as nitpicky as I've
been of this image, can't make another suggestion. I still want to see the
masthead for a pulp magazine over it, tho.

It's amazing what the fog does for the colors. The version without fog
looks odd, possibly becauseof the different camera position, the depth of
that image doesn't work, but it does with the fog...

btw, I'm not sure that a lot of magazine covers used focal blurs...

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom