POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : url to homewardbound2.jpg : Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 4 Feb 1999 09:48:03
Message: <36B9B345.57697836@metrolink.com>
Ken wrote:

> Scott - you did not mention where your stand still is in the
> project. Still the fog-sky-camera problem ?

yeah.  with no fog, it looks like
http://www.urbandragons.com/new/nofog.jpg

which i don't think captures the mood at all.  (and the sky is too dark
;)

with ground fog i get the pic as it looks now, which is almost right.

I can't figure focal blur out - i tried a few different things and just
couldn't get it to work at all - either everything was blurry or nothing
was.   I want the rocket and the mountains to be a little more
indistinct than they are right now.