POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : url to homewardbound2.jpg : Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: url to homewardbound2.jpg
From: Ken
Date: 4 Feb 1999 07:33:43
Message: <36B99372.8BAA2709@pacbell.net>
Rudy Velthuis wrote:

> Scott McDonald schrieb in Nachricht <36B9496E.27209320@metrolink.com>...
> >http://www.urbandragons.com/new/homewardbound2.jpg
> >
> >i'm at a standstill now, a few things to do yet, and some things that i
> >just don't know how to do.
>
> I've been trying this url since your e-mail, but I always get a read time
> out. Tracert also shows multiple time out after rtmetro1.gate.net (which was
> #17 in my route).
>
> --
> Rudy Velthuis

I viewed before your post and now again after it. The link
works form here on the west coast of North America. The
improvements made to the image are great. A little work
polishing it up and I think it will be a keeper.

Scott - you did not mention where your stand still is in the
project. Still the fog-sky-camera problem ?

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet