POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The following evening... : Re: The following evening... Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The following evening...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Feb 1999 00:27:45
Message: <36B92FAC.C4BB8A7@aol.com>
Aw heck people, don't look a gift horse in the mouth as my ol'
great-great-great-great-great granpappy used to say (before he
fossilized). I count myself lucky just to see this.
Okay, I'm over it now.
It sure would look fantastic at a fair size and antialiased well. The
colors and cloud number is certainly within the realm of nature. The
hilly terrain suggests elevation and that can make for a horizon-hugging
red along with sparse vapor pools at such locales. Sorry, just trying to
reason it out. Fact is, I've seen a singular cloud in an expanse of blue
sky before, hasn't anyone else? Tear yourselves away from the console
once in awhile.

 ;o]

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe