POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In my world martinis ARE green. : Re: In my world martinis ARE green. Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In my world martinis ARE green.
From: Spider
Date: 3 Feb 1999 17:36:40
Message: <36B8CE53.C72F57C4@bahnhof.se>
Something is wrong here, KEEP it like that.
I actually felt sick after looking at you image, the viewpoint seemed
very disturbing. And I enjoy the effect, made me notice the image,
something to remember it by.

The table/wood will need another texture, in my opinion...

A very good glass and drink.

//Spider