POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The following evening... : Re: The following evening... Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The following evening...
From: Mike
Date: 3 Feb 1999 12:48:33
Message: <36B88B28.BB4698F7@aol.com>
Terragen who?

This is really great!  I've been doing some work with trying to animate
media clouds.  I have a short animation that I tried to upload to
binaries.ainimations but it kept getting rejected.  I'll try it one more
time. I've found that using very low sampling rates makes animating this
kind of thing is very reasonable.

And yes, I'd love to see the script. :)

-Mike