POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : media tutorial? : Re: media tutorial? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media tutorial?
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:00:49
Message: <36B7D827.4BF9E9CA@metrolink.com>
Ken wrote:

> Adding to what Alex has already said there is a couple good
> online media tutorials located at the link listed below.
>
> http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media1.html
> http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media2.html

i've looked through these, will go over them in detail later, but it
doesn't help with Moray - everytime i create a media with Moray that i
think looks good in a preview in the texture editor,  when i render the
actual image (such as a simple sphere) all i get is white noise.   I'll
keep poking around till i figure this out though. <sigh>