POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shamrock for Bob : Re: Shamrock for Bob Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shamrock for Bob
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Feb 1999 21:12:30
Message: <36B7B07E.1B3537F8@aol.com>
Thanks Ken, guess this Subject line means me.
I just saw this and Lance is right, it still appears on the dark side
(watch it now, this isn't The Clover Planet in Episode VII) so I wonder
if you intend to not make this too bright to begin with. You know like
in a shady area.
I see it better though and still like the more obvious "shamrock"
appearance.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob