POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray going down!!!!! : Moray going down!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Moray going down!!!!!
From: Crazyfish
Date: 2 Feb 1999 16:48:43
Message: <36B7641C.3396@flash.net>
I got a few questions:

1)  Is Moray going to close out on me in about 30 days.  They keep on
saying they will but Paint Shop Pro says I have used it for 178 out of
30 days.

2)  Can you make objects (#declare on povray) on Moray without using the
union thing.  The objects keep on messing up.

3)  Can you see your code on Moray?  If so, how?

4)  If you can make a good sword (or lighsaber) please e-mail me at
opi### [at] flashnet

5)  This goes to that "You know you've renderd too long..." person.  Try
this:  "You know you've rendered too long when you try to create a
library of all your school teachers and class mates"
Thank you for your time