POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) : Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Cell Pic .jpg(30k)
From: Graham Redway
Date: 2 Feb 1999 13:15:00
Message: <36B73FAD.4CCAA5FD@redways.freeserve.co.uk>
Kyle,

	Each image gets better, but as Lance said there's too much ambient
light washing the detail from the scene. Also the lamp seems to cast a
square of light on the ceiling, or maybe it's just my eyes.

There appears to be a light in the corner of the room behind the bed,
did someone leave the door open? Is that why nobody is in the room? Did
they escape? Are we safe?

The wall texture is nice, maybe you could put an image map on it,
marking the days off. |||| (I forget what we call them.)

Keep up the good work.

	Graham.