POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Homeward Bound Yet Again [90k] : Re: Homeward Bound Yet Again [90k] Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Homeward Bound Yet Again [90k]
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 1 Feb 1999 23:53:01
Message: <36B684AE.5BF4091@virginia.edu>
Eh?  Man, I have to dissagree here...I really liked your work.  Anyhow,
is winning the IRTC your only reason to enter?  I haven't gotten better
than 50th, but I benefitted from the comments and critiques as well as
feeling pretty darned good about making 50th.  (That was in a round of
200 or so)  I sure hope you at least keep working on it.  Your early
work is too good to give up now...if only we could all spend as much
time as Ken on this stuff:)

Stephen
(not "an" Ken... just a comment)