POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Homeward Bound Yet Again [90k] : Re: Homeward Bound Yet Again [90k] Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Homeward Bound Yet Again [90k]
From: Ken
Date: 1 Feb 1999 23:25:14
Message: <36B67E08.8D200500@pacbell.net>
Scott McDonald wrote:

> > about whether it is a good dicission to preview your work here
> > before the judging of the competition starts. Some feel it might
> > give unfair advantage from early exposure ( I disagree) and others
> > feel you may be harming yourself, by giving it too much exposure,
>
> ah.  forget it, i'll scrap it now then.  didn'trealize that.

Easy there Scott :)

I didn't mean to scare you off. I just thought it was something
to think about. Remember these are just personal opinions and
it's also true that not everyone that enters and/or judges the
contest even frequent these groups. I take the stand that where
ever possible in a contest it's best to stack the deck in your
own favor. I would like to think that opinions like I outlined
before don't happen at all but you just never know when humans
are involved.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet