POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Util : Re: 3D Util Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Util
From: Ken
Date: 1 Feb 1999 23:17:59
Message: <36B67C56.858CA150@pacbell.net>
Mike wrote:

> I downloaded it, but when I try to run that program nothing happens.
> Anyone else get it to run?
>
> -Mike

I just dowmloaded the program. If you mean that you can't open
the program at all I have not had that problem. If this is
true make sure you have opengl32.dll on your system. The rest
was in the download archive.

Once open on the other hand I am unsure about how to start
modeling. None of the presumed operations are functioning as
expected. The preferences dialog and options appear to work
correctly but I can't seem to get beyond that point. All of
the question marks on the tools menu is rather confusing to
say the least but when I logoff I'll give it some more time
and see if I can't figure it out somehow.

Let me know if you have any progress or tips to offer.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet