POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Real Bowling Lane (kind of) ~54Kb : Re: Real Bowling Lane (kind of) ~54Kb Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Bowling Lane (kind of) ~54Kb
From: Josh English
Date: 1 Feb 1999 13:53:32
Message: <36B5F913.FFB0D312@spiritone.com>
There are no gaps between the boards, but the image had a normal map with
a checker pattern but I didn't include that in the code. And I know that
the planks are too wide and not long enough for a bowling alley, but they
are working for my purposes. I didn't really recusomize my code, for which
I apologize... but the theory should work. I also tried to get a chamfered
shape to them with a normal statement, but I couldn't seem to get it to
work. I've had difficulty with brick,box, and crackle pattern in my normal
statements lately, so using Checker is a cheap workaround

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom