POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shamrock for Remco : Shamrock for Remco Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Shamrock for Remco
From: Ken
Date: 1 Feb 1999 05:36:40
Message: <36B5836A.CFEB0D33@pacbell.net>
Well bless my lucky charms...

Sorry for the gif image folks but this image just would
not convert to jpg properly despite my best efforts.

Remco's clover images got me interest in attempting
something of similar caliber. I lost it in the artsy
catagory but I think my clover leaf shape is closer
to reality. At least if you believe the Saint Patrics
Day party favors that are shaped like these :)

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message