POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intercept over Isle of Man : Re: Intercept over Isle of Man Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intercept over Isle of Man
From: Saif Ansari
Date: 1 Feb 1999 00:11:53
Message: <36B53840.618F@frontiernet.net>
GrimDude wrote:

> Heh, I haven't got the hang of media type explosions...quite.

I love the feel of this image, it makes me feel cold like I want to take
a warm shower... and I think I like the rain this way, imperfect, it
reeks of almost the artists distaste for the subject matter :) And by
accident or intent, the blue gap in the desolate skies in the upper
right is almost poigant... now, if a spiral of particles and smoke with
a better flames replaced the one  thats there, this would be a winner :)

Nice HFs too.

--
Saif Ansari
	Choking on the dust of humanity