POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover : Re: I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jan 1999 22:42:36
Message: <36B52292.5F505258@aol.com>
Sure, why not. I'll put it in the binaries I think. Might be too long
for the text group (maybe not).
The only difficult part is the taming of the 'rand'. *Controlling*
randomness isn't exactly fun you know. Okay, maybe it is.
I debated using a grid with added randomness for better control of the
overall spatial aspect. But the translate/rotate with increasing change
made for this easy first try. If you see the script it'll make more
sense (not likely though, it is *my* script after all).
Oh yeah, focal blur caused it to be about 3 and a half hours on this
233MMX if I remember right.
And thanks for the interest, Kyle.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe