POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Spectral Orb is back! (~60k) : Re: The Spectral Orb is back! (~60k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Spectral Orb is back! (~60k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jan 1999 12:01:33
Message: <36B48C56.28F56B63@aol.com>
Not sure if I have anything to contribute. Just thinking, sounds like
you need small files and a way to use them with good enough quality.
How about loading them as image_maps in POV, outputing as much larger
files as a pre-process using interpolation/antialiasing then inputing
back in afterward un-interpolated. Like I say, unsure of the actual
results you would have in that particular case though. At least this way
you can start small and end big, using the POV output as a image
processor to smooth out the scaled up images/hf.
Understand?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob