POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) : Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jan 1999 11:02:36
Message: <36B47E84.3F3ADF6C@aol.com>
Yeah, antialiasing would be greatly improved upon if it could be limited
to specified, or excluded from certain parts of a scene.
The amount of depth, +R3 default, matters a great deal as many already
know. More improves singular point "seeing", yet less depth allows for
less smudging.
Any votes for selective antialiasing? Or has this vote been balloted
before...?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob