POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Man caught in blast REVISED : Re: Poser Man caught in blast REVISED Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Man caught in blast REVISED
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jan 1999 10:49:37
Message: <36B47B78.A5E186DC@aol.com>
I don't care for that shadow being cast only by the shoulder it seems.
If there were more shadowy areas radiating from the rest of the figure
it would look great I think. Everything else as is--- except, <ahem>
maybe that errant piece between the legs. Gee I hated to say that, maybe
someone had too.

  ;|

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe