POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover : Re: I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover Server Time
5 Oct 2024 07:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jan 1999 10:29:50
Message: <36B476D3.A2A7C1A6@aol.com>
Gee, no way I know of. The leaves are discs. The clovers are not very
well randomly scattered too. Clumsy translation, rotation, using
'rand()'. Everything ended up clumping near center and spreading out at
edges. Although, this is actually how these things tend to grow I think.
Now you know why the focal blur is there.