POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) : Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+)
From: Ken
Date: 30 Jan 1999 06:41:47
Message: <36B2EFCF.F1E613BB@pacbell.net>
Spider wrote:

> > I have some source around here somewhere for some f'works I did once.
> > If I find it I'll send it your way.
> please do.
>
> Thankyou,
> //Spider

Attached you will find a small image that shows my own feeble
attempts at making fireworks. The source is your for the asking.
Unlike the propeller headed math whizzes, that hang out around
here, my version is a brute force proceedural approach. It may
not be elegant but it does have it's advantages ( I understand
my own code).

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet