POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Homeward Bound (84k) : Re: Homeward Bound (84k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Homeward Bound (84k)
From: Psychomek
Date: 30 Jan 1999 05:56:03
Message: <36B2E4EC.66455F6C@applied.net>
I too am working with some of 3dcafe's objects, but unfortunately my idea may
not get off the ground due to about 100+ MB worth of UDO's (my system only has
24 MB of RAM and 600 MB free HD)  but I think you have an EXCELLENT grasp of
art to make this picture! But one suggestion the teeth on the skull if they
are a separate part in the CSG group in Moray, you might want to make them
look a shade or 2 darker (if the skull's owner was a smoker) or lighter to
allow better visibility from the rest of the skull