POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: homeward bound 2 : Re: homeward bound 2 Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: homeward bound 2
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 30 Jan 1999 23:56:24
Message: <36B290FC.8DA699D6@flash.net>
Actually, it does remind me of the image "mars.jpg" which was
entered into the Dec 1998 round.... the author even mentioned
he was considering using Canada as the nationality of
the space traveler.

But this is sufficiently original that it isn't a problem.
I like it!  The "retro" ship is a nice touch.

WRT the mouth -- I don't think hellskul.zip has well-defined teeth.....
you might leave the mouth shut.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/