POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anyone like fractals? - fractalmania.jpg : Re: Anyone like fractals? - fractalmania.jpg Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone like fractals? - fractalmania.jpg
From: Spider
Date: 29 Jan 1999 20:12:37
Message: <36B25B6D.D15D2812@bahnhof.se>
Could you please stop sending HTML. We have had a long thread about it in .general,
and.... most people would like it to end.
I see that you have netscape, mozilla 4.04, and you can reach the settings in Edit ->
preferences -> mai&news -> formatting -> convert to plain text/use text editor

Thankyou, on behalf of us who don't enjoy HTML.

//Spider

Adam J Cooper wrote:

> Really great pic. How did you manage to curve the floor like that? I'm assuming it's
> Julia but I don't see how you got the cylinders in the floor to bend like that.
Really