POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb) : Re: (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Poser) Man caught in fiery blast. (82Kb)
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 29 Jan 1999 18:51:22
Message: <36B24987.80C0E234@flash.net>
Excellent!!!!  You've tapped into something, there;   I've been wanting
to do that to Poser figures for months.... :)

I hate to repeat the words of Stephen here, but the blast does look
a bit like smoke.... a bit of an adjustment to the turbulence
will help here.  Really what is needed here is a radial turbulence...
unfortunately, though, turbulence is only cartesian, and nonlinear
transforms aren't supported.  But I think you need to work on
the momentum flux associated with the blast to get more of the
effect that you seek here.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/