POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) : Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireworks(PNG)(22k+)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jan 1999 16:05:27
Message: <36B22261.8B52A3CF@aol.com>
Add me to the list of firework makers too. Not surprised Ken had done
something like this though <chuckle>.
I made a basic program fireworks animation a decade ago and a couple
years ago did a POV-Ray one. Got the script here someplace, could be
archived away, but will look. I think it may be from something someone
else did, like a Colefax spray.inc example maybe. Don't remember.
Comment: maybe not that sparse, but looks so caused by lack of motion.
Which come to think of it, why is there firework burn at every point
along the paths, yet not in the bursts? This wouldn't cover for a
time-exposure photo unless the bursts were appearing only at an instant
of ignition after already being dispersed.
Oh well, you asked for a thought on it, or was it for some real help?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob