POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Spectral Orb is back! (~60k) : Re: The Spectral Orb is back! (~60k) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Spectral Orb is back! (~60k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jan 1999 05:25:15
Message: <36B18C82.47DD29A4@aol.com>
Don't pay any attention to Ken {:c), it's a nice effect, that distance
blur. Causes you to focus (ha, a play on words) on the center. Actually
Ken may be right about something there, the blurring seems extreme to
me. Oops, there I go, getting negative.
But I'm jealous of it since I don't have a program with that ability.
Wouldn't have known that was the same "orb". Looks more like a pearl
now.
Btw, what is with the aliasing artifacts at mid-bottom on the jade-like
tiles edge? I don't see similar anywhere else.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob