POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mapping images on to prisms : Re: Mapping images on to prisms Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mapping images on to prisms
From: Josh English
Date: 28 Jan 1999 16:14:09
Message: <36B0D3F6.4330D7B@spiritone.com>
Yes, this will happen. Image maps will move forever through the z axis, the
once option only applies to the x-y plane. In order to place an image map on
the other side, you need to make two objects with the same height and width
but with half the depth, then on the second one place the second image but
be sure to rotate it correctly or it will appear backwards.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom