POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man and Glowing Flake (91Kb) : Re: Man and Glowing Flake (91Kb) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man and Glowing Flake (91Kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jan 1999 15:41:05
Message: <36B0CB4F.CAB857BF@aol.com>
Art or not, seems to me these kinds of pictures are widely used as
graphics for many things. Depends mostly on what the interpretation is.
Good "art" work I'd say anyway... if you just skip over the fact most of
us here are going to hastily point out the Poser figure and discredit it
on account of that.
                               ;D

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe