POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My grass vol x.xx : Re: My grass vol x.xx Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My grass vol x.xx
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jan 1999 07:07:28
Message: <36B052ED.3D42ED16@aol.com>
The grass is always greener on the other side of POV ;)
Seems no ones ever satisfied, last several grasses I've seen looked okay
enough. About that grooving in the patch (or is it several individual
patches?), maybe it's a result of a limited range of shifting, either
rotation or translation, you've used. Even if random then it would still
be patterned to those constraints. Think so? Or no...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob