POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Atmospheric Media : Re: Atmospheric Media Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atmospheric Media
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 27 Jan 1999 17:09:23
Message: <36AF8E55.5CB7AB44@mninter.net>
I was forced, when using atmospheric, scattering media, to make the extinction
0. If it is higher, everything gets black. The only drawback is that you have to
REALLY lower the intensity of your lights. Otherwise, it looks like crap.

--
Brian: "You are all individuals"
Crowd: "We are all individuals"