POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My grass vol x.xx : Re: My grass vol x.xx Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My grass vol x.xx
From: Spider
Date: 27 Jan 1999 15:58:38
Message: <36AF7CE8.80A8D630@bahnhof.se>
A good grass example, I've seen and made far worse..

But... isn't grass a bit more glossy ????? Just thinking, depends on the sort, of
course..

There seems to eb a bit too much regularity in this one(lines). and I don't think It'd
look that great in a distance..

Perhaps if you scaled all the plants a bit in a random way ?? and then placing them in
spiral pattern, should be possible.... and it'd remove some of the lines, and instead
add
others ;-)

//Spider