POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PNG!(61K)SeattleSpaceNeedle again : Re: PNG!(61K)SeattleSpaceNeedle again Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG!(61K)SeattleSpaceNeedle again
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jan 1999 01:54:25
Message: <36AEB808.CFE8F41D@aol.com>
As said in reply to Ken, I'm not in Seattle anymore. But thanks for the
suggestions.
What I did was a 600x1200 for printing on 8.5x11 paper (coated or
glossy) this Epson Stylus Color I have, and its getting older by the
minute with the 720x720 dpi maximum. But you're right, I don't spend
much on this "hobby". One note, I tried a business that printed from
diskette however the work is not going to be any better than what's paid
for obviously, meaning meaning most people could probably get fair
enough results on their own with enough incentive.