POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PNG!(61K)SeattleSpaceNeedle again : Re: PNG!(61K)SeattleSpaceNeedle again Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG!(61K)SeattleSpaceNeedle again
From: Ken
Date: 27 Jan 1999 00:56:27
Message: <36AEAA3D.F4632329@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I know, it gets boring if you've seen this over and over again, (it's
> found a lot at my AOL webspace ;) but it's one of those
> forever-on-the-workbench-being-tweaked-upon-in-various-ways
> models/scenes.

> So anyway, comments appreciated, and here it is:

> =Bob

  Seems darn close to what I remember of it's appearence.
The only thing missing is the rest of Seattle and the
water front area. I had a couple great images of the
space needle on my images HD before windows scan disk
wiped them all out.

I take it from this image and your recent post concerning
your brothers view of the olympia area that you must live
in the Washington area. Say hi to my brother if you run
into him. He just moved up that way about a year ago.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet