POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My obligitory kitchen scene. : Re: My obligitory kitchen scene. Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My obligitory kitchen scene.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jan 1999 00:24:42
Message: <36AEA2FD.1AC72664@aol.com>
Hey, Jason, you've been to my brothers place, haven't you...?
That is just what looking toward the kitchen window looks like. Amazing.
Not only that, those mountains resemble the Olympic mountains in western
WA which is what you see from the same vantage point, though they are
much further, with a tree or two and a valley between. The Olympics are
rockier and usually have some snow on them too.
That bay type window is just the same, looks like. Weird.
Oh, yeah... good picture.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob