POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Callendor, the sword that is not a sword : Re: Callendor, the sword that is not a sword Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Callendor, the sword that is not a sword
From: Ken
Date: 26 Jan 1999 05:48:08
Message: <36AD9D5B.942AA92@pacbell.net>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> This is a pic from the wheel of time series by Robert Jordan.
>
> It depicts a crystal sword that has hung in the heart of the stone for 3000
> years, awaiting the dragon reborn.
>
> Comments? Critisism?
>
> Gail
> --
> gsh### [at] monotixcoza

Beautiful !!! No kidding !!!

If I had to criticize anything it would be the multiple refections,
or perhaps their size, on the columns. But since I'm not in the
room, to trace their source, it just may be an accurate portrayal.
WHO am I to say in the face of such beauty ?

Well done !
Keep up the good work !
Post more when you get it done !

--