POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need Help With Radiosity : Re: Need Help With Radiosity Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Help With Radiosity
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Jan 1999 05:26:34
Message: <36AD984E.FA0B9151@aol.com>
Like Mike said increasing the ambient light.
But also I notice you have gray_threshold 0, this means don't do
anything. A gray_threshold 0.1 would be better than this. And the
minimum_reuse is greater than default of 0.15, I noticed that inside
corners tend to look vacant of color if more than that. Less could help
add in color too then.
distant_maximum is also tricky, I've used very small distances instead
of larger ones to increase the saturation of close proximities. With it
large it tends to require more 'count', etc. to compensate and fill in.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob