POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scene Creation : Re: Scene Creation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:11:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene Creation
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 25 Jan 1999 15:24:50
Message: <36ACD39E.1F8C30D3@Kopp.com>
I agree. I am comfortable with POV's scripting language, yet I still use
Moray all of the time.  When I have very simple scenes to set up, I sometimes
just type it up quickly in the text editor.

I do feel that having a good knowledge of the scripting language is a great
help even if you use a modeller.  Also, as some pointed out, there are some
features that are not supported by any modeller, so I find myself tweaking
almost all of my scenes in some way.

-Nathan