POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scene Creation : Re: Scene Creation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene Creation
From: Matt Morris
Date: 25 Jan 1999 00:00:52
Message: <36ABFA53.A0FF5A01@ucla.edu>
As a matter of fact, that did help. I guess getting good at POV isn't just
about reading the
manual a few times; it takes lots of practice. I assume being able to place
objects on the screen
with just script takes developed skill, but most of all patience. Here's a
question for the advanced
users: what other programs do you use? (to make bezier patches, advanced
shapes, etc..) And
another thing, how many of you true POVies are artists away from the computer?
Is that something
that really helps?