POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : splash! : splash! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  splash!
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 23 Jan 1999 17:07:32
Message: <36AA47BF.727EA2B8@xs4all.nl>
I'm new to the combination programming/POVray so this may be a stupid question.
I'm trying to make a simple program that uses POVray for some small testrenders.
Everything works fine in that I get POV to render the file using the
commandline. I'd like to keep the rendering on the background and that also
works except for the splash-screen. Is there a way to avoid the splash to appear
with every render?
I'm using Delphi, not hacking any POV-code and I wouldn't want to make it too
complicated.

Thanks for any information.

Regards,

Remco