POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Box with no lights source : Re: Box with no lights source Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Box with no lights source
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 23 Jan 1999 15:28:44
Message: <36AA3190.3EA4FD6C@Kopp.com>
Make sure to render it with radiosity turned on. (+QR for command-line option).
If you're using POV for Windows, go to "Render"-->"Edit Settings/Render" to
enter command line options.

Also, if you cancel a radiosity rendering part-way through, you'll have to
restart POV to make it work again (at least with the windows version).

-Nathan