POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Macro help, please... : Re: Macro help, please... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro help, please...
From: Patrick Hagerty
Date: 22 Jan 1999 10:20:12
Message: <36A897C3.91939F9A@hagware.com>
Well, I'm red-faced.  I can't for the life of me figure out what happened.  As a
result of your message I revisited my source and what I thought didn't work is now
working.  Maybe I had a typo that I hadn't noticed before or something, but
everything is working as I wanted it too.

Thanks for your comments.  I really appreciate your taking the time to help me while
I worked through this.

Patrick
pat### [at] hagwarecom