POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Answers to some questions for the VFAQ : Re: Answers to some questions for the VFAQ Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Answers to some questions for the VFAQ
From: Ken
Date: 18 Jan 1999 05:11:50
Message: <36A30860.E4CC937@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> : What do you mean format X to povray ?
> : As in what conversion programs are available ?
>
>   Exactly. Thanx for the answer. Are there any other programs than those two?
>
> --
> main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
> *_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/

There are many other conversion tools, mostly old and for DOS, that
have been written. Most of these are format specific like raw2dxf,
dxf2raw, pov2mdl etc. The only source for these I know of was on
the first official Pov CD from Walnut Creek. The three programs
I listed before have eliminated the need for most of these and I don't
have links to any others.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet