POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hole in the wall? : Re: Hole in the wall? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hole in the wall?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Jan 1999 00:23:55
Message: <36A2C568.2365D07D@aol.com>
//create hollowed object using clipped_by, inverse the HoleObject
clipped_by {HoleObject translate <?,?,?> inverse}

I don't use Moray, but I do have the demo and did not see this anywhere.
Try editing this into the script file itself.
Basicly you need to cut open the box like this, instead of CSG
'difference' it since that makes the box appear solid, and you want a
hollow one.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob